[OM] Looking for tips when buying an OM-4

Subject: [OM] Looking for tips when buying an OM-4
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 05:40:26 -0700
Hello List,

I found an OM-4 for sale for $100. I'm going to look at it latter this morning
and don't have time to search the archives. So, I was wondering if I could get
some tips on anything I should keep an eye out for. I'm not very familiar with
the Om-4, are there any common problems I should be aware of? Also, if I recall
correctly, I've seen posts to this list regarding OM-4 circuits being replaced
with those of the OM-4Ti. Is there any easy way I can tell if this has been
done to a camera? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Darin