[OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS

Subject: [OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:30:52 +0100
It is indeed awkward marketing, but it seems to be quite common in the
US.  I find it difficult to understand how it might be considered
effective if it portrays the putative consumer as rather daft, the
sort of fool who listens to rumour and cannot make up their own mind ...

The odd few people at work who have tried Vista have reverted to XP,
whether because of lack of drivers or because of the interface.

Chris