[OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS

Subject: [OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:27:50 +0100
Andrew

I'm sure you're right, but this box was sold with Vista.  The
uninformed parishioners who bought it were not advised well and MS
shouldn't have put the bloomin' thing in the shops as fittable to such
boxes (which they did).  I just wish that I had advised them to get a
secondhand iMac or something ...

I'm really glad that it works in your box, that the whole thing is
properly integrated.

But if the Parish box didn't have all the Vista "safety" features it
would spend less time worrying about "incoming" (:-)) and get on with
doing the computing that is asked of it - email and word processing.
So don't tell me about bloomin' caravans.  It's a bloomin' mess for
your average punter who just wanted the occasional night out in a
tent! :-).

Chris

p.s. "bloomin'" is my little way of avoiding profanity or obscene
expletives when overly excited -- which I try never to be, of course :-)
p.p.s. it's "rumour". cb