[OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS

Subject: [OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:04:32 +0100
Indeed, Chuck.

I like PicLens and I can handle movement on a screen, but there seems
little point.  My wife will not watch such show either: it makes her
feel sick and might stop her sleeping properly.  Some directors of TV
shows really pi** me off, the way they are so profligate with their
use of technology for its own sake ...

Chris