[OM] Re: flickr alternative

Subject: [OM] Re: flickr alternative
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:32:17 -0300
Wiliam, fortunately that story does not belong to me.

Its author had the chance to make it because his father illness gives
him the time to take lots of photographs.
My father died unexpectedly too, and his mother a few weeks afterwards.
In such a situation, I cannot imagine anyone being able to make a
chronicle, much less with excellent pictures and writing.

I might be able to make something similar with patients I have to care
of, but it's beyond ethics and guts.

I feel sorry for your losses, mainly for your father loss. I know how
that feels.

Fernando.