[OM] Re: [OM]Days with mt father was: flickr alternative

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Days with mt father was: flickr alternative
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:52:30 -0400
Reminds me of some of my more recent photographs of my grandfather. He is 83
and has Alzheimer's. It makes me so sad to see him now, especially when I
look at photos I made of him years ago when he was so healthy and happy. I
have been photographing grandpa since I was about 15. I am 32 now.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design