[OM] Re: flickr alternative

Subject: [OM] Re: flickr alternative
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:00:23 +0200
Hi Fernando,

What a very moving story and accompanied by so many touching photos.
Having recenly lost my own father and my mother in law on the same day I
can see how this will help you express your love for your father. It is
clearly visible in the photos and text. I would have loved to make a
series like this while I had the chance. My father died within a few day
after having a relatively small injury after falling over with his
scootmobile. I hope you can add many mor photos and memories of your
father in the time to come.

Wiliam