[OM] Chris's photos (was: Africa)

Subject: [OM] Chris's photos (was: Africa)
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 21:29:11 +1000
Chris Barker wrote:
> Hmm, I think you're right, Moose.  If you have a moment to spare, have
> a look at mine (only around 10 pics!) at http://gallery.me.com/zuiko

I know you didn't ask, but, I like the lines that make up the
composition in this one, not to mention the textures in between and
around them:

http://gallery.me.com/zuiko#100010/_8021623&bgcolor=black

Again with the compositional elements, this one's nicely balanced:

http://gallery.me.com/zuiko#100017/_3090945&bgcolor=black

In both cases I'd be considering some black and white manipulation, but,
putting that aside, I wanted to mention that I quite liked these
two...no, make it three, because I liked the cats too:

http://gallery.me.com/zuiko#100017/IMG_0429&bgcolor=black

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz