[OM] Re: Africa

Subject: [OM] Re: Africa
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:10:36 +0100
Hmm, I think you're right, Moose.  If you have a moment to spare, have
a look at mine (only around 10 pics!) at http://gallery.me.com/zuiko

I am not sure, but it looks as if you start to get pixellation if you
look at it on a large monitor, such that the uploaded image's pixel
dimensions are exceeded by the display's size.  Mine's 1920 x 1260 or
something, a 24" iMac.

Chris