[OM] Re: putting together a "souvenir" system

Subject: [OM] Re: putting together a "souvenir" system
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:21:40 -0300
William provokes an interesting thought.

The E510 / E3 cameras are wunderbricks and especially so when coupled up
with a 12-60 or a 14-54 as a "standard" walk around lens.

When abouts, if ever, will the elegence of 10-15-20mp digital be slimmed
down to the size of an OM4T with a 50/1.4 or 85/2 up front?

My E510 with a 12-60 up front has the resonance of an H1 Hummer on a neck
strap.................... can you image Cartier Bresson with such bulk
around his neck ?

A digital sized OM4T or M3 / M6 would be a huge treat !

How many years will this person have to wait to unload his wunderbrick?

jh