[OM] Re: Africa

Subject: [OM] Re: Africa
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:33:35 -0300
Gordon ....... some great photos but haven't got through them all.

During your [supposed :-))] absence in brightest Africa there was some
concern on the list that you might have sneaked back home and done a listing
of a multi multi million dollar, close on 10,000 square foot house with
triple garage, high on a bluff just north of the Bow River somewhere quite
close to the 1st Street west and 1st Avenue north intersection. Said listing
got quite a spread in the National Post very clearly showing Gordon Ross as
the realtor. Tell us that you really did list this
easy-to-walk-to-the-office-in-downtown-Calgary pad !

John