[OM] Re: OT: F31fd Replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: F31fd Replacement
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:54:47 +0100
It looks pretty Ken, without a doubt, the P6000, but f5.9 at the (not
very) long end.

But it does have a sturdy-looking body and an optical viewfinder ...

By the way, I have just been looking at Moose's article, "Search for
Sufficiency": is there any chance that the articles on Zone-10 can
have their typeface reduced in size?  I can reduce it at my end,
certainly, but then my next web page has type that is too small and I
have to increase it again.

Chris