[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: babies, boobs, beach etc.

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: babies, boobs, beach etc.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:04:26 -0400
I like main and Alt 1.  I realize that mom is in the main shot but I
think Alt 1 is the better picture.  I would crop Alt 1 about 20% on the
right to make a near square print.  I'd crop main just to the right of
the wine glass stem and then clone out the face of the guy in the
background.  Alt 5, the boy on the bike is also good.  Well, framed.

Chuck Norcutt