[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: babies, boobs, beach etc.

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: babies, boobs, beach etc.
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:34:27 -0500
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> I have no opinion on tattoos and ear piercing, but it's good to see
> the babe quotient back up to standard. Gotta love that keyboard!
>
> --Bob Whitmire
>
> On Jul 21, 2008, at 4:29 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
=>>
>> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=150

Personally, I'm good with ear piercing as long as it's not one of those
swiss-cheese ears with 1,285 piercings.  Tatoos turn me off.

However, I'm all about boobs.  Boobs are good.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon