[OM] Re: [OT] Any Exposure Meter Recommend?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any Exposure Meter Recommend?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 01:34:41 -0400
That's about the cheapest meter you can get new. Most good ones are a lot
more! I use a Sekonic L508, which is no longer made but is a good meter
available used for a couple hundred dollars and it is a lot nicer than the
Gossen. The L-508 was about $500 new and has a spotmeter and incident meter
built in. Great for landscape work. Usually available for a couple hundred
used.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design