[OM] Re: Oly E-510 With Legacy Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly E-510 With Legacy Lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:00:15 -0700
Marc Lawrence wrote:
> Moose wrote:
>
>> ... The only decent screw mount lens I have is a 1950s Zeiss Jena 50/2.8
>> Tessar T from my dad's old Praktica. I got some nice, sharp results from it
>> on the smallish sensor 300D. This was taken with that combo, and I think the
>> full pixel samples that follow show that the 50 year old lens does very well.
>>
>> http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=CRW_0127aii.jpg
>>
>> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=CRW_0127aii.jpg>
> Hey, that's a nice one. Colour and composition and nifty
> juxtaposition...luvverly.

Thanks! One of a series I did to find out how the metering worked on the
300D at various apertures on this MF lens.

I don't think the colour of the glads isn't quite right. They are one of
those sneaky colours that are hard to get right in a photo. They are
about to bloom again, and I'm going to take another shot, or several, at
it. The pink flamingo is faded ans starting to rust. :-(

Moose