[OM] Re: [OT] Any Exposure Meter Recommend?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any Exposure Meter Recommend?
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 9:26:09 -0400
Cc: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dr. Meter,

Don'tknow about the digital camera option, but regarding meters, I must again
mention that I had a bad experience with a Sekonic meter that apparently had a
bad circuit board. The USA importer, Mamiya, counted the warranty period to the
nanosecond, I was left holding the bag.

I will never again knowingly buy anything imported by MAC. I replaced it with a
Minolta meter, and have never been sorry. Someone now makes the Minolta meters
again, and I don't think they are as expensive as before.

Bill Pearce