[OM] Re: which one ?

Subject: [OM] Re: which one ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 07:13:06 -0400
I have what I think is a better solution... combine them with pano
software to make a larger image.  Here's one done with PTGui
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/Fernando/fernando_pano32&33.jpg>
But you will have to either crop out or fill the box at lower left where
there is no image data.

Chuck Norcutt