[OM] which one ?

Subject: [OM] which one ?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 00:49:10 -0300
Hi list,

Need your advice again. Today I found two Ektachrome 100 SW which I
supposed lost since before year 2000.
They have an special value to me, which would make the story too long.

They are the same landscape, less than five minutes between one another,
with some compositional variances.
Colors are carefully matched - that was Ektachrome SW.
As always, comments are welcome.

But my question is which do you like most - it is not an amazing
landscape, but for some personal reason it is valuable for me.

'the absent pine tree 1':
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/2662175333/sizes/o/

'the absent pine tree 2':
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/2663001832/sizes/o/

tripod mounted Olympus OM 2 on Auto mode,  Zuiko 200mm  1:4  @  16,
HMC  Skylight 1A, Eyecup 1.

although I knew about the bean bag trick, didn't know about its
importance on that time - anyway, shutter speed must have been 'round
1/125 - 1/250.

TIA,

Fernando.