[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - need help

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - need help
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:31:44 -0400
Hello Radek,

Jeff Keller may have a formal reply for you too, but I have found the
following information from saved messages on my system, I do not know if the
addresses are current:

  Karl-Hans Lehnet <lehnet (at) brokadata (dot) de>
  Dorothée Rapp <om (at) doro-foto (dot) de>
  Andreas Pirner <AndreasPirner (at) web (dot) de>

Regards,
Michael