[OM] Re: the 4th of July

Subject: [OM] Re: the 4th of July
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:46:04 -0700

All 4th of July fireworks were cancelled in my area due to high fire danger.
My first year not shooting fireworks since I got my first digital camera in
late '01.

We hadn't had a major fine in 23 years and then had three in less then 4
weeks, the last one being put out less then a week before 7/4/08......and we
still have smoke in the air from all the fires still around us (Basin and
Indian fires in Big Sur to the South, numerous ones north of San Francisco)