[OM] Re: What Film does your Digital Camera Mimick Most

Subject: [OM] Re: What Film does your Digital Camera Mimick Most
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 12:25:52 -0400
I have never considered trying to replicate the look of some particular
film with digital.  I shoot everything in raw and then process in ACR
until it pleases my eye.  I do B&W in a similar manner.  I use ACR and
diddle with the color filter sliders until I get a pleasing image.  The
fact that it doesn't look like Tri-X grain or some other characteristic
that defines a particular Ilford film doesn't concern me in the least.

Chuck Norcutt