[OM] Re: What Film does your Digital Camera Mimick Most

Subject: [OM] Re: What Film does your Digital Camera Mimick Most
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:10:48 -0500

> Okay, not related to the above (I'm more interested in getting some of
> my digital camera photos to look like Kodak BW400CN than I am in
> noticing what it mimicks) but I see that I can now successfully
> subscribe to your newsfeed via Google Reader. I could never do that
> before, but I think it was a shortcoming of Google Reader. I don't know
> what changed, but I'm glad to now get the newsfeed - it's my main way of
> keeping up to date with websites. So, thumbs-up here.

Thanks for letting me know about the newsfeed. I did work on that a couple
of weeks ago, so maybe the enema paid off.

I'm not sure I'd personally like to mimick BW400CN, but a decent Plus-X look
would be a nice goal. The question really is pretty deep and I've been doing
some controlled testing and one thing is quite evident--digital cameras are
all over the boards.  We photographers were extremely picky when picking
films, but with digital we generally have no clue what is up.

Ken Norton