[OM] Re: What Film does your Digital Camera Mimick Most

Subject: [OM] Re: What Film does your Digital Camera Mimick Most
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 11:31:42 +1000
Ken Norton wrote:
> Survey of the day, on www.zone-10.com. I am interested in what film you
> think your digital camera comes closest to mimicking.  Yes, this is a
> shameless plug.

Okay, not related to the above (I'm more interested in getting some of
my digital camera photos to look like Kodak BW400CN than I am in
noticing what it mimicks) but I see that I can now successfully
subscribe to your newsfeed via Google Reader. I could never do that
before, but I think it was a shortcoming of Google Reader. I don't know
what changed, but I'm glad to now get the newsfeed - it's my main way of
keeping up to date with websites. So, thumbs-up here.

Cheers,
Marc