[OM] Re: Dr. Flash tries the T-32 in auto mode

Subject: [OM] Re: Dr. Flash tries the T-32 in auto mode
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:16:09 -0400
I've been too busy with other stuff since I returned but I do need to
get back to the T-32 question and resolve the operational problems with
auto mode.  Even if I don't use it I want to understand it.

It's interesting that you had to use f/5.6 when the flash was set for
f/4.  The opposite of what I experienced although that might be a
different case altogether since it was at the extreme range of the
flash's capability.

DP review reports measured ISO sensitivity in their tests and notes that
the 5D is 1/3 stop more sensitive that the indicated ISO.  Doesn't make
any difference when using the camera's own meter but I always compensate
when using an external flash meter.

Dr. Flash