[OM] Re: Dr. Flash tries the T-32 in auto mode

Subject: [OM] Re: Dr. Flash tries the T-32 in auto mode
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:38:08 +1000 (EST)
Hi Dr. Flash

> Anybody have similar results with a T-32?  My guess is that it would have
> been fairly well
on the mark had I been shooting in a modest size room with a low ceiling.  But
I really did
think it would do better than it did.  Faulty T-32?  I have 5 of them so can
try the experiment
again but not in the same venue.

The "O" with the sensor in it is clean ?
ie, no dust/finger grease etc ?

And dont forget the sensor has a large angle of light pickup, the T32
is always best used in Manual or TTL in my experience as well, in
those conditions it shines :o)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

"Upon us all, just a little rain must fall." - Led Zeppelin