[OM] Re: #117

Subject: [OM] Re: #117
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:28:48 -0400
That's strange.  Are we talking about the same rock.  My Firefox is not
color corrected but the EXIF data tells me the image is sRGB and
Firefox, PhotoShop and PWPro all show me the rock on the left as
predominantly blue with tan/yellow speckling.  The rock on the right,
however, is brown to greenish brown.  The flower and foliage are as
saturated red and green as have ever been seen on the planet.

Chuck Norcutt