[OM] Re: Great service from Digital Depot (UK)

Subject: [OM] Re: Great service from Digital Depot (UK)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:15:42 +1000
They do exist - I might cite myself as an example but I'm far too
modest.
My wife may disagree, but she is, of course, mistaken.
However, I have decided to eschew the smug pleasures of forgiveness
as far as others are concerned and concentrate on forgiving myself.

I agree that what makes a decent system is how well it deals with an
error or the small percentage that it doesn't suit - the IT guys
where I work don't seem to understand that though.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx