[OM] Re: [OT] grammar question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] grammar question
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 19:25:17 -0300
Stay away from mp3, Moose - ;-) - iTunes is evil, I agree.

I listen to music in an cuasi-audiophile way: I don't listen to music in
the car - signal to noise ratio is bad. I don't plug phones into my
ears, I'm pretty sure they damage the choclea - prefer my Sennheisser HD
600. And yes, it's still CD or vinyl at home.

Fernando.