[OM] Re: [OT] grammar question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] grammar question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:51:09 -0700
I once knew someone who had fallen for the MacD managerial training
program. Went to Hamburger University.  Once when I said something
disparaging about the quality of the food, he told me that gustatory
pleasure was not the goal. The goal was to have something that was
consistently the same time after time, no matter in which store(he did
not call it a restaurant) it was purchased, to hand over instantly to
the customer in exchange for the money without waiting in a line.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA