[OM] Polaroid 545/545i back needed for workshop end of June.

Subject: [OM] Polaroid 545/545i back needed for workshop end of June.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 18:16:51 EDT
As we all know, Polaroid no longer makes 55 PN film.  I have a package  I
need to expose in June at a Santa Fe workshop with Christopher James.
Unfortunately I don't have a back.  Does anyone in the US have one they  would
loan me
for a couple of weeks?  I'd pay postage both ways and  include  a nice matted
non-silver process print in the return  package.  Bill Barber

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.