[OM] Re: [OT] grammar question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] grammar question
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:11:02 +0100
The phrase is in common usage, but it is colloquial and you wouldn't
put it in a sentence.  We would normally say, "I love it."

If my experience with German lessons and the Germans is anything to go
by, I should trust their understanding of grammar; most English-
speakers don't understand the parts of a sentence, let alone whether
they are correct.

Chris