[OM] Re: Anyone Home?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone Home?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:03:12 +0800
Fernando,

Thanks for confirming about the halo. For the horse, I actually like more
tree to be included, perherps 2/3 of the tree. Without the tree the horse
looks very loony :-)

BTW, I think it is better to convert the profile to sRGB before uploading.
The horse picture looks even better under the right color spec.

C.H.Ling