[OM] Re: Anyone Home?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone Home?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:18:45 -0700
C.H.Ling wrote:
> May be Fernando can verify this with his original slide. I expected it is due
> to hair lighted up by the sun as there is no evident of sharpening halo on
> other area.

That's what I thought at first, but closer inspection led me to believe
that's not what it is. Look at the detail in the hair on the legs, then
at the blocky nature of the "halo". I think they look very different. As
to why no halo elsewhere, I wondered that, too. Without access to the
original or knowing what was done to it, I don't know

I could, of course, be wrong. It happens in spite of my efforts at
perfection.  ;-)

I like the haloless version better. It looks more natural to me. And
since that's a matter of taste, I can't be wrong. :-)

Moose