[OM] Re: Anyone Home ? - yes, other horses.

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone Home ? - yes, other horses.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:43:02 -0300
Here is he, with his two friends and their tree :-) - and sRGB converted
(as Moose had told me several times ... but it seems I lost some green).

But I'm afraid I had the focus at infinity - shot by instinct: handheld
OM 2n on Auto mode, Zuiko 200/4 + 2X-A, Winder 2, Eyecup 1.
Everything is too dark when you look into the Sun ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/2511787534/sizes/o/

Fernando.