[OM] Re: Anyone Home?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone Home?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:17:06 -0300
Well, that IS a good question, John.
I have not decided yet if does or not matter to me - it does in part,
and this is why I do not tag the photos or join Flickr groups. I don't
care to show them as large as possible to members of this list, as I
think the better they can see them the more accurate their opinion and
in the end I can learn more from your collective wisdom. Not so with
Flickr groups, which can only write superficial comments and give
nonexistent awards. Perhaps someone could steal a .jpeg .... well this
has been discussed here before I think.

Anyway I might well decide to delete and upload smaller .jpeg files, but
then: would Mosse and C.H. be able to discuss which version of the horse
looks more natural ?

Glad you liked the one I named "Log In" - I think it's a powerful
composition too.

Thanks for looking and for pointing out that size matters :-)

Fernando.