[OM] Re: And more Olympus Odyssey images...

Subject: [OM] Re: And more Olympus Odyssey images...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:12:28 -0700
Jeff Keller wrote:
> Thank you Michael for keeping this going. I'm still backed up with
> things to do but will start copying the images from your website over
> to mine. After I catch up hopefully I'll be able to keep things
> running. I have about 50 different threads in my Gmail account I need
> to go through to catch up with the OO.

Michael's dong a good job. Unless you are really out from under big time
and emotional pressure, why not just let him continue. I get the
impression he's having a good time.

I hope this is good news about your parents. Not quite sure what that
might mean in your case. When my Mom died last year, the bad news was
that she had deteriorated so much over the last several months, so the
good news was that she died rather quickly, painlessly and easily, with
all her kids there, when it was really time.

Moose