[OM] Re: And more Olympus Odyssey images...

Subject: [OM] Re: And more Olympus Odyssey images...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:54:48 -0700
Thank you Moose. My dad won't be gettng better. He is happy to be home
and I've made a few changes so that their home is fairly wheelchair
friendly. My mother is mostly recovered from her broken pelvis.

I was fortunate enough to be able to walk away from full time
employment ... but my part time work can easily become more than a
full time job. It's not as clear how well the part time work will pay
in the long run.

I don't think my neighbors appreciate the 5' tall weeds that have
taken over my front yard.
-jeff