[OM] Re: Another first place ribbon

Subject: [OM] Re: Another first place ribbon
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:37:15 EDT
Thank you.  The light was all over the place, neon, incandescent,  mercury
vapor, sunrise/dawn, florescent . . .  I'd like to tell you I set  it up on my
tripod, used a remote release and waited for the perfect moment,  however I'd
be lying.  I had spotted the store a day or two earlier.   On the morning we
were leaving Marfa I was waiting for my bride to get packed  and install her
face for an 8 hour drive across Texas, so I went to fill up the  SUV and took
the
little mile drive down to "El Cheapo".  There sitting in  my Suburban, I
captured this one.  High ISO, printed at 6.5 X 8.5 and that  was about as
larger
as it would reasonably go.  I did print it at 11 X 14  and from across the room
it would look OK.  Yes, the colors were one of the  key elements in this
image.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 5/21/2008 7:55:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,