[OM] Re: Another first place ribbon

Subject: [OM] Re: Another first place ribbon
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:16:45 -0400
At least fire ants can be controlled with something like Amdro.  But I
understand the raspberry ants nest in any little nook or cranny and
reproduce by the millions.  I saw some video where they were so numerous
they had shorted out the electrical outlets in a house.  At least they
don't bite like fire ants.

Chuck Norcutt