[OM] Re: Another first place ribbon

Subject: [OM] Re: Another first place ribbon
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 21:28:01 -0400
As I understand it the name "crazy Raspberry ants" has stuck because
they were first discovered fairly recently (a year or two?) by a pest
exterminator by the name of Raspberry .  Since no on has been able to
clearly identify the species and come up with a "real" name the
"Raspberry" name has stuck.

Chuck Norcutt