[OM] Re: [OT] Interior design

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Interior design
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 13:16:59 +0200
Many thanks for the suggestions Andrew.

The furnishings are the current owner's - we don't move in until next
month.  They've lived there 30 years.
(Hopefully you'd like our furniture more!  As mentioned in the .txt file we
have a 3-seater, 2-seater and armchair - in green leather.)

We have a separate dining room (see floor plan) so we think we can have
summer and winter seating at the same time.  If you guys can come up with a
good plan!

(I guess you've worked out where are the windows/doors, and that we plan to
reopen the door from kitchen to lounge.  Otherwise it's a long walk from the
kitchen with a cold beer to the 'summer' seating area!)

In fact it was a farmhouse and some sort of attached farm building built in
1911 (yes vaulted brick ceiling) and converted in 1968.  It's original
redbrick ceiling in the hall but has been painted in the lounge :-(

thanks again for the ideas,
jez