[OM] Re: [OT] Interior design

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Interior design
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 19:41:39 +0200
Correct - in the text file I mention that.
The plan is later to knock out the wall between the dining room and kitchen
and make one big kitchen/diner with the kitchen at the front of the house
and the diner overlooking the garden.  Possibly will turn the existing
window and door into large french doors onto the terrace.
Various rooms upstairs are already assigned to be spare bedrooms, offices
and hobby rooms.
thanks for looking
Jez