[OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and res

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and resolution
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 23:02:06 -0700
Thanks, Moose. I had no idea. It will probably be the last time I use
the quotation, although I think it probably would apply to the
modernized version of the high school I went to. Well, I suppose I
could not return there in any case, barring an out of body or out of
time experience, nor would I want to. Coming full circle, the first
time I heard it was in a class at UC Berkeley by a professor during a
class. He used it to denigrate Oakland.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA