[OM] Re: A couple of Velvia flowers and the beach in front of the yellow

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of Velvia flowers and the beach in front of the yellow one.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 02:35:41 -0700
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> ... I'm using FFox and can hardly tell the difference, but I'm not on the
> best monitor, neither tried Safari om anything better than a rather old iMac
> G3 running Tiger, but that monitor sucks. Didn't care installing Safari for
> windows, people here say it's too buggy.

I don't use it as my primary browser, but haven't run into any trouble
with it either.
>>> I know you mentioned that the first might be a kind of honeysuckle, and I
>>> knew that wasn't right, but the right name wasn't available in this head at
>>> that moment. They are morning glory.
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_glory
>>>
> Amazing ... the garden next to my house is full of those beautiful flowers,
> and nobody I asked knows it's name.

Probably a No. Hemisphere plant that's not common there. They are very
prolific and are sometimes considered weeds where their twining behavior
takes chokes out other plants.

Oops, here's another one, with visitor, from Fryeburg, Maine.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Iron4/pages/IRON4017.htm>

Moose