[OM] Re: A couple of Velvia flowers

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of Velvia flowers
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:41:16 -0300
Thanks for looking Chris - your reply has been very enlightening since I
still was completely unaware of the PS Express affair.
Rather than appreciating your photographs, I'm reading the thread about
PS Express - I'm sorry but cannot help it.
Astonishing.
Maybe I could try with something I don't care much about and monitor how
things go on.
Certainly we all must monitor how these things go on !!

Fernando.