[OM] Re: Qunatum rebate

Subject: [OM] Re: Qunatum rebate
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:12:15 -0300
2008/3/29, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> All of my practice and knowledge tells me I need a flash meter.

I fully believe you, and hope someday I too will find TTL useless.  Not yet.

>  And if
>  you guys didn't use TTL you could afford to buy lots of flash units. :-)

First I need to move to a bigger apartment — quite a lot bigger.  I
will be hard pressed to find a place for the Olympus Pen FT I intend
to buy already.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx