[OM] Re: Qunatum rebate

Subject: [OM] Re: Qunatum rebate
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:08:47 -0700
The newer Quantum gear lets you set ratios between the flashes. I
don't remember the details but it seemed like it could be a time saver
for those using a digital camera to preview the results. The old FW10
transceivers (which I use) can't be upgraded to support ratios.

The Quantum RF "Freewire" transceivers provide very reliable
triggering. I've never had them fail to trigger even though the slaves
seldom have line of sight to the controller. I've seen a number of the
transceivers sell for about $70 used lately.

-jeff