[OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:12:38 -0400
Thanx to Chuck & Moose. They now have given me enough to keep me off
the streets and out of mischief for a while. To be honest, it all
sounds impossible, but I'm the type who doesn't learn well by just
reading. I have to start doing. And once I start doing, I start
learning. So I'll print 'em out and have a go. The good thing is the
model isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I hope. Unless she finds
herself on the stool in front of the foam core too much. <g>

Again, my thanx!

--Bob