[OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:15:17 -0700

usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I like the Moose version best as well.  Hope the  Moose is feeling more
> himself soon.  Even a "Moose every other Monday" is a treat and worth
> the wait.

Thanks, guys.

This was about the easiest adjustment in ages. somebody else already did
the lovely skin tone, just overdid it and left it in the hair, too. All
I did was tame it.

Sort of a reverse, Moose goes subtle.

And thanks Mike, for the good wishes. If my word output starting late
last night is any indication, I seem to be on the mend. :-)

Moose